* It’s football season, and with it, we watched the movie Draft Day. I didn’t need any help getting in the mood for football but it sure didn’t hurt. Good movie. If you’re an NFL fan, check it out.
* I finished reading Diana Copeland’s A Reason to Believe. This was a great detective/ghost story. Diana expertly wove together a budding romance hindered by one detective’s refusal to let go a lover two years in the ground with a murder mystery that started with a child ghost leading the detective to her hidden body.
* The Day Job has been keeping me busy enough that most evenings I refuse to open the laptop at home. I’m fighting that denial, trying to work some time in to write. It’s been tough but I’m not giving up. Anyone want to loan me a couple of hours each day?
* The rerelease of Fallen is unofficially slated for some time in November. Very unofficial at this point. Fingers crossed that the Day Job doesn’t interfere too much.
* The weather has cooled and I’m hoping it says just like this — overcast and cool — for next weekend. It’ll be my first race of the Fall. In this weather, I run so much better. PR here I come!
Have a great weekend, dear Readers. Go Patriots!